Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW FORUMS http://wow-agez.servequake.com/forum/index.php and new SITEhttp://wow-agez.servequake.com/. I'll be waiting over at the new forums.

2 posters

Mall, how's it coming?

killer1993
    Game Master
    Game Master

Mall, how's it coming? Empty Mall, how's it coming?

Post by killer1993 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 am

Okay, so I'm gonna start advertising the server as soon as we're launched.

But so far I'm not able to enter the website, nor is the mall fully spawned (appears vendors do not sell anything yet). So, I'm just curious how it's coming, as it's been a couple days now, with no improvements. And we gotta be quick if we don't want this server turning into dust. So, all I'm asking is how (I believe it was ace) the developers are doing with the mall, and the website? As we need a registration page and a functional mall before I can start advertising.

Oh, and on a sidenote; I'm not able to connect to the server. I was yesterday, but this morning when I checked in the server was down? How come?

Best regards,
    Thomas
    Acestertnt
    Acestertnt
    Developer
    Developer

Mall, how's it coming? Empty Re: Mall, how's it coming?

Post by Acestertnt Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 am

kk well i've been having problems with my host for the website...stupid errors and such. but it should be fully up here in about another day.
    The mall i was told was already setup and spawned. I've been up and away with work and all lately. Going to get back into.

ummm...I sitll don't know if Agez moved the server over to the 24hr host he had lined up so that has to be done before anything else can happen.
    killer1993
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by killer1993 Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 am

- Thank you for the quick response. Don't worry about the website thing. I know how hard it is to get a host that actually works on first try Very Happy

- Also, the mall is spawned and every thing. Just the vendor tables missing, actually. But if you've been working, no wonder you haven't noticed. And work IS afterall more important than volunteer jobs Very Happy But thanks for the update at least Smile

Well, yesterday I logged in at morning (GMT +1), afternoon and evening. So, seemed to be up 24/7 seeing as I was online early in the morning american time, during daytime, AND late night american time Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am